We have 2 more nights in this missionary house!
We will do 2 more days of homeschool before we take a break for training and the move!
Daryn has 4 more days of work at his office!
We are 91% funded for ongoing monthly support!
100% of our funding is committed for one time costs!
Everything we are taking to Uganda fits in 22 bags that are packed, sealed, and ready to fly!
In 16 days we are officially full time Serge missionaries!
- We are SO CLOSE to being fully funded!
- We bought a vehicle in Uganda! It's a 1997 Toyota Prado, preowned by a trusted missionary couple who lovingly named it "The Green Machine". We decided to rename it "The Hulk". (see pic below)
- We have found a house in Uganda! What a blessing to already know where we are going to live so we can move in right away!
- God has really brought us closer as a family during this time of depending on the Lord. We have watched the kids' relationships deepen and strengthen, especially the boys
- For safety as we spend 2 days driving across multiple states to Missionary Training International
- For God to grow us, unite us, bless us, and prepare us during our time at MTI from October 24-November 19 (during which Anteneh and JoAn both turn 13 years old without parties, gifts, and fanfare)
- That the last of our monthly funding would come in. We still need $800 in monthly support to begin so we can buy airfare!
Daryn, Brooke, Grace, Anteneh, JoAn, and Luke West